Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Spring?!? Where are you?

I love winter, but I'm SICK of this snow shit. I've got my Annual Loons Home Opener with Missy on Thursday! I want to be excited about young cute boys in tight baseball pants, but I'm strugling here.

My goal was to get into shape, I can't just change my eating habbits, and I feel like a moron trying to excercise on the Wii while Keith sits and giggles. I want to be outdoors. We got our new bikes and only went on a short ride. I'm itching for cookouts and walks.

Work has been full of irritation lately. The weather effects everyones moods, customers and co-workers. I'm tired of being yelled at, I've been yelling back. I think I'm just in serious need of vacation.

We've got our vacation coming up, taking the week off to rid this house of junk we don't need. Not going anywhere, maybe the Zoo. But I think I was informed today that I'm going to be in a wedding. I don't know for sure, because she didn't really say it. She was talking about dresses, and mentioned me, her sister and daughters. It would be GREAT to know if I'm really in her wedding. It would be great!

Other than that, last week I hit a rough patch, April Fool's was terrible. I hit a deer on the way into work, screwed up dinner, couldn't start the corn burner. When Keith called I was struggling with the corn burner, and freezing, I just started crying and told him I didn't want to talk. That man came home, ordered pizza and just let me lay next to him. Some days I think he's all in my head, but when I pinch myself he's still there.

No comments:

Post a Comment