Wednesday, April 6, 2011

•Day 02- The meaning behind your Blogger name

–noun
an aptitude for making desirable discoveries by accident.

That is the definition of Serendipity...

Now what does it mean to me? The first time I heard the word, it was actually a name. I was watching "Dogma" one of Kevin Smith's films. Serendipity was a muse. I just loved the sound of it, and never gave it any thought as to what it meant.

Sometime later I watched the movie "Serendipity", I've always been a sucker for rom-com. I've always believed in fate, and after watching the movie, I fell in love with the idea of serendipity. An aptitude for making desirable discoveries by accident. After meeting Keith I realize he was my serendipitous moment in life. It was purely accidental that we met, and that we worked.

It holds meaning to me, that the fates brought us together. So my Blogger name is how I would describe life, a bunch of accidental discoveries, that bring us to where we belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment