Thursday, April 14, 2011

•Day 06- Favorite super hero and why?

Believe it or not I'm a big Super Hero movie person. I'm not big on comics, but when they make it into a movie I'm there!

If I had to pick my favorite Super Hero, it would be Batman, the caped crusader. He's just an ordinary man trying to clean up the streets of his city. He uses technology to give him his "super powers", while Super Heroes are all a bit far fetched, he's the most realistic.

I have to admit, I do not like any of the original Batman Movies after seeing the new ones.

1 comment:

  1. I never really thought about who would be my favorite super hero. I would think Superman, but your points had just changed my mind. Batman now becomes my favorite too.

    Anyway, thank you for commenting on my book blog.

    ReplyDelete