Friday, August 5, 2011

Why I Relay....Part 2

I Relay For Grandpa Gerry, who fought for 9 years. 
 

I Relay for Karen Maynard, the bravest woman I ever had the privilege of knowing. 
 

I Relay for Keith's Dad,  Duane Kleinbriel because he IS a SURVIVOR!
 


I Relay for You and everyone you love. I've come across so many people that have fought and won the battle, and they are such amazingly strong people. I've also seen too many lose the battle.
I Relay because I want to make this a World where Cancer is no longer a worry. So many familes are effected by this horrific disease. 

I want to thank my Family and Friends that stand with me and support me through this experience. If you've never been to a Relay for Life. Take a few hours out of your day and attend your local Relay for Life. It will touch you, and make you realize just how short life really can be. You need to embrace the moments when you can. 

I love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment